Tuesday 24 April 2012

Excursion At School And Aliy Was Born.

Last year 7-9-2011 me and Naia had an excursion with our school to Adelaide royal show.We saw lots of animals before recess,and  Naia ate her lunch at recess.After that my class saw a wood chopper.After we saw the wood chopper we walk to the wool place where there's lots of sheep.And then it is lunch time we sit down at the horse jumping place we ate our lunch together with Naia's class and then I ask her where is your lunch then she said I ate my lunch at recess and that's where I know Naia ate her lunch at recess.After that we walk around and then we went home.After that I play out side, after I play out side we went to a hospital because that time Aliy was born.I wait in the hospital until 2:00 am and then at the morning me and Naia didn't go to school.

1 comment:

  1. ..you're kind a great sister for naia, really helping me through all the hard moments, thank you dear

    ReplyDelete